- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Last Full Measure
- Genres: War, Drama
- Release Date: 2020-01-23
- Runtime: 110.0
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $3.4 million
- Production Companies: Foresight Unlimited, SSS Entertainment, SC Films Thailand Co.-BCL Finance Group, Provocator, Boss Collaboration, Production Capital, Hollywood Gold, Hero Entertainment Group
Cast & Crew
Sebastian Stan, Christopher Plummer, William Hurt, Ed Harris, Samuel L. Jackson, Jeremy Irvine, Peter Fonda, Bradley Whitford, Alison Sudol, John Savage, Diane Ladd, Linus Roache, Max Gail, Byron Mann, Amy Madigan, Dale Dye, Milton Saul, Dan Renalds, John D. Hickman, Vesse Saastamoinen, Robert Reed Peterson, John Savage, August Blanco Rosenstein, Hannah Black, David de Vries, Rose Lane Sanfilippo, Richard Cawthorne, Daniel Whyte, Wilbur Fitzgerald, Bruce MacVittie, Mary Rogers McMaster, Lu Parker, Rick Chambers, Rachel Harker, Gordon Convoy, Dalton Perrin, Julian Adams, Martin Copping, Ser’Darius Blain, Michael Imperioli, James Jagger, Tessa Robinson, Tyler Robinson, Zach Roerig, Ethan Russell, Travis Aaron Wade, Cody Walker, Erika Diamond, Robin Dyke
The Last Full Measure is a 2019 American drama film directed by Todd Robinson. It tells the story of Scott Huffman (Sebastian Stan), a Pentagon investigator who is assigned to look into the case of William H. Pitsenbarger (Jeremy Irvine), a U.S. Air Force Pararescueman who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions during the Vietnam War.
Huffman is tasked with finding out why Pitsenbarger was denied the Medal of Honor for so long, and he soon discovers a cover-up involving high-ranking officials. He is determined to uncover the truth and get justice for Pitsenbarger. Along the way, he meets a group of aging veterans who served in Vietnam alongside Pitsenbarger, and he learns more about the man’s heroic actions.
The Last Full Measure is an emotional and powerful film that shines a light on a little-known chapter of the Vietnam War. It features an impressive ensemble cast that includes Samuel L. Jackson, Christopher Plummer, William Hurt, Ed Harris, Peter Fonda, and Diane Ladd. With stunning cinematography and a gripping story, The Last Full Measure is a must
How & Where to Watch “The Last Full Measure”
Wondering where to watch The Last Full Measure?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Last Full Measure.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Last Full Measure” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Last Full Measure” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Last Full Measure