- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Ladykillers
- Genres: Comedy, Crime
- Release Date: 1955-12-08
- Runtime: 91.0
- Production Companies: Ealing Studios, Michael Balcon Productions
Cast & Crew
Alec Guinness, Cecil Parker, Herbert Lom, Peter Sellers, Danny Green, Katie Johnson, Jack Warner, Philip Stainton, Frankie Howerd, Madge Brindley, Hélène Burls, Kenneth Connor, Michael Corcoran, Harold Goodwin, Fred Griffiths, Lucy Griffiths, George Hilsdon, Vincent Holman, Stratford Johns, Sam Kydd, Edie Martin, Jack Melford, Arthur Mullard, Ewan Roberts, George Roderick, John Rudling, Leonard Sharp, Peter Williams, Neil Wilson, Phoebe Hodgson
The Ladykillers is a 2004 dark comedy directed by the Coen brothers and starring Tom Hanks, Irma P. Hall, Marlon Wayans and J.K. Simmons. The film follows the misadventures of an eccentric group of criminals who rent a room from an unsuspecting old lady in order to carry out a heist.
The group, led by the smooth-talking Professor G.H. Dorr (Hanks), consists of a motley crew of experienced criminals including the hulking, dimwitted Lump (Wayans), the explosives expert Garth Pancake (Simmons), the poker-faced General (Tzi Ma) and the shifty-eyed Gawain (Ryan Hurst). The gang poses as a string quartet in order to gain access to the old lady’s home, but their plan quickly unravels when the old lady, Mrs. Munson (Hall), begins to suspect something is amiss.
As the gang attempts to carry out the heist, they are continually foiled by Mrs. Munson’s meddling and the bumbling antics of the group. The criminals soon find themselves in over their heads as they must contend with the police, a rival gang of
How & Where to Watch “The Ladykillers”
Wondering where to watch The Ladykillers?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Ladykillers.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Ladykillers” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Ladykillers” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Ladykillers