- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The journey that made the impossible come true.
- Genres: Adventure, Family, Drama
- Release Date: 1985-09-25
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $9.7 million
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures, Lobell/Bergman Productions, Silver Screen Partners II
Cast & Crew
Meredith Salenger, John Cusack, Ray Wise, Jed, Lainie Kazan, Scatman Crothers, Barry Miller, Verna Bloom, Bruce M. Fischer, John P. Finnegan, Jack Rader, Matthew Faison, Jordan Pratt, Zachary Ansley, Campbell Lane, Max Trumpower, Doug MacLeod, Garry Chalk, Dwight McFee, Peter Anderson, Corliss M. Smith Jr.-Hagan Beggs, Ian Black, Ray Michal, Clint Rowe, Frank C. Turner, Jack Ackroyd, Grant Heslov, Gary Riley, Scott Andersen, Ian Tracey, Walter Marsh, Kaye Grieve, Hannah Cutrona, Gabrielle Rose, Marie Klingenberg, Stephen E. Miller, Robert Clothier, Don S. Davis, Alex Diakun, Tom Heaton, Harvey M. Miller, Sheelah Megill, Jeff Ramsey, Gary Hendrickson, Wally Beeton, Doug Boyd, Bryan Couture, Al MacIntosh, Lorne LaRiviere, Bob Storms, Jennifer Michas
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Journey of Natty Gann”
The Journey of Natty Gann is a 1985 American adventure drama film directed by Jeremy Paul Kagan and starring Meredith Salenger, John Cusack, and Ray Wise.
The film follows the story of Natty Gann, a fiercely independent and determined 15-year-old girl in the 1930s. After her father leaves to look for work, Natty is left alone to fend for herself. She runs away from home and embarks on an incredible journey across the country in search of her father. Along the way, she meets a variety of people who help her on her quest, including a gruff but kind-hearted wolf trapper, a kindly aviator, and a charming hobo.
As Natty continues her journey, she faces a variety of obstacles, including a gang of juvenile delinquents, a corrupt sheriff, and even a pack of wolves. In the end, Natty’s courage and determination help her to overcome all of these challenges and reunite with her father.
The Journey of Natty Gann is an inspiring story of courage, adventure, and the power of the human spirit. It is sure to be an enjoyable and exciting journey for the whole family.
Where to Watch “The Journey of Natty Gann”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Journey of Natty Gann”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Journey of Natty Gann” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Journey of Natty Gann” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Journey of Natty Gann