- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The spy story of the century.
- Genres: Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1965-03-18
- Runtime: 109.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Rank Organisation, Lowndes Productions Limited, Steven S.A.
Cast & Crew
Michael Caine, Nigel Green, Guy Doleman, Sue Lloyd, Gordon Jackson, Aubrey Richards, Frank Gatliff, Thomas Baptiste, Oliver MacGreevy, Freda Bamford, Pauline Winter, Anthony Blackshaw, Barry Raymond, Peter Ashmore, Stanley Meadows, David Glover, Mike Murray, Anthony Baird, Tony Caunter, Charles Rea, Ric Hutton, Douglas Blackwell, Richard Burrell, Glynn Edwards, Zsolt Vadaszffy, Josef Behrmann, Max Faulkner, Paul S. Chapman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Ipcress File”
The Ipcress File is a 1965 British espionage thriller film directed by Sidney J. Furie and starring Michael Caine as Harry Palmer, a British Intelligence agent. The film follows Palmer as he investigates the kidnapping of leading British scientists and uncovers a sinister, international conspiracy.
The film begins with Harry Palmer, a former soldier, being recruited by the British Intelligence Service to join their ranks as a secret agent. He is assigned to investigate the mysterious disappearance of several scientists, including a Nobel Prize-winning physicist. With the help of his superior, Colonel Ross, Palmer discovers that the scientists have been kidnapped by a sinister international conspiracy.
With the help of a mysterious informant, Palmer infiltrates the organization and discovers that the scientists are being used to create a powerful weapon known as the IPCRESS. With the help of a beautiful French agent, he is able to break into the organization’s headquarters and discover the truth behind the conspiracy.
Palmer is able to outwit the conspirators and rescue the scientists, but not before they have finished their work on the IPCRESS. He then defeats the organization’s leader and reveals the truth behind the conspiracy. With the help of his colleagues, Palmer is able to save the world from the threat of the IPCRESS.
Where to Watch “The Ipcress File”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Ipcress File”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Ipcress File” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Ipcress File” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Ipcress File