- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: His greatest story was the one he could never tell.
- Genres: Drama, History, Romance
- Release Date: 2013-12-25
- Runtime: 111.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $4.0 million
- Production Companies: BBC Film, Headline Pictures, Magnolia Mae Films
Cast & Crew
Ralph Fiennes, Felicity Jones, Joanna Scanlan, Kristin Scott Thomas, Tom Hollander, Michelle Fairley, John Kavanagh, Amanda Hale, Perdita Weeks, Tom Burke, Richard McCabe, David Collings, James Michael Rankin, Charlotte Hope, Michael Marcus, Laurence Spellman, Jonathan Harden, Christos Lawton, Claire Daly, Mark Dexter, Gwendolen Chatfield, Joseph Paxton, Sophie Russell, Charissa Shearer, Jeremy Assouly, Declan Walker, John Joe Bitcliffe, Harry Harmon, Joseph Harmon, Daphne Neville, Jonathan Jaynes, Michael Hadley, Geoffrey Freshwater, Tahirah Sharif, Ophelia Standen, James Traherne, Daniel André Pageon, Odile Gash, Philippe Smolikowski, Assiba Abes, Grahame Fox, Steve Morphew, Laurence Spellman, Sally Leonard, Tallulah Harlech, Ethan Andrews, Sebastian Coates, Harry Crichton, Miller, Jack Curtin, Jacob Greenhouse, Ethan Radus
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Invisible Woman”
The Invisible Woman is a 2013 British biographical drama film directed by and starring Ralph Fiennes and Felicity Jones. The film is based on the life of Nelly Ternan, a young woman who became the secret mistress of the famous novelist Charles Dickens.
The story follows Nelly (Felicity Jones), an aspiring actress in Victorian England who falls in love with the much older Charles Dickens (Ralph Fiennes). Despite the disapproval of her family, Nelly is determined to be with Dickens and the two embark on a passionate affair.
The film explores the complex relationship between the two lovers, as Dickens struggles to balance his public life as a celebrated author with his private life as Nelly’s secret lover. Nelly is forced to confront the consequences of her relationship with Dickens, struggling to find a place in society as an unmarried woman in Victorian England.
The Invisible Woman follows Nelly’s journey of self-discovery as she grapples with the consequences of her relationship with Dickens, and ultimately finds the courage to stand up for her rights and make her own way in the world. Along the way, she discovers her own strength and resilience, and learns to embrace her identity as an independent woman.
Where to Watch “The Invisible Woman”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Invisible Woman”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Invisible Woman” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Invisible Woman” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Invisible Woman