- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The new physics professor has a disappearing act that’s a real scream.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 1990-07-13
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Republic Pictures (II)-Smoking Gun Pictures
Cast & Crew
Peter Noel Duhamel, Melissa Moore, Savannah, Debra Lamb, Robert R. Ross Jr.-Rod Sweitzer, Clement von Franckenstein, Stephanie Blake, Marilyn Adams, Dana Bentley, Matt Devlen, Barbara Dow, Valerie Breiman, Cindy Maranne, Anthony Markwell, Jason Logan, Eric Champnella, Kalei Shallabarger, Gail Lyon, Kris Russell, Tracy Walker, Amin Faruqi, James Jannett, Diana Levitt, Donald C. Llorens, Michele Rifkin, Kevin Shannon, Elizabeth Sokol, Harold Sokol, Diana Herbert
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Invisible Maniac”
The Invisible Maniac is a horror/comedy movie released in 1990. It follows the story of a mad scientist, Dr. Howard Kramer, who has been experimenting with invisibility. After a successful experiment, Dr. Kramer is transformed into an invisible maniac, wreaking havoc on the city of Los Angeles.
The movie begins with a group of teenagers who are out for a night of fun. While out on the town, they come across an old abandoned warehouse. Inside the warehouse, they find Dr. Kramer’s laboratory and quickly discover his experiment. Little do they know, Dr. Kramer has been transformed into an invisible maniac and is now wreaking havoc on the city.
The teens soon find themselves in the middle of a battle between the maniac and the police. As the maniac continues to terrorize the city, the teens must find a way to stop him before it’s too late. They enlist the help of a mysterious stranger who may have the answers they need.
The teens soon discover the truth about the maniac and his plans for world domination. With the help of the stranger, they must find a way to stop him and save the city. In the end, the teens are able to defeat the maniac and restore peace to the city.
The Invisible Maniac is an exciting horror/comedy movie with plenty of suspense, action, and humor. It is sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats and provide plenty of laughs.
Where to Watch “The Invisible Maniac”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Invisible Maniac”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Invisible Maniac” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Invisible Maniac” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Invisible Maniac