- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Is your money making a killing?
- Genres: Action, Thriller, Drama, Crime
- Release Date: 2009-02-03
- Runtime: 118.0 min
- Budget: $50.0 million
- Revenue: $60.2 million
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures, X Filme Creative Pool, Studio Babelsberg, Atlas Entertainment, Mosaic Media Group
Cast & Crew
Clive Owen, Naomi Watts, Armin Mueller, Stahl, Ulrich Thomsen, Brían F. O’Byrne, Patrick Baladi, Jay Villiers, James Rebhorn, Michel Voletti, Jack McGee, Remy Auberjonois, Tibor Feldman, Steven Randazzo, Nilaja Sun, Ty Jones, Ian Burfield, Peter Jordan, Axel Milberg, Thomas Morris, Oliver Trautwein, Luigi Di Fiore, Laurent Spielvogel, Giorgio Lupano, Loris Loddi, Dino Conti, Lucian Msamati, Benjamin Wandschneider, Matt Patresi, Naomi Krauss, Luca Calvani, Darren Pettie, Fabrice Scott, Haluk Bilginer, Luca Barbareschi, Alessandro Fabrizi, Felix Solis, Hakan Boyav, Yusuf Pişkin, Sedat Mert
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The International”
The International is a 2009 action-thriller film starring Clive Owen and Naomi Watts. It follows Interpol Agent Louis Salinger (Owen) and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman (Watts) as they investigate the International Bank of Business and Credit (IBBC), a powerful and corrupt financial institution.
The investigation takes Salinger and Whitman from Berlin to Milan to Istanbul, as they uncover evidence of the IBBC’s involvement in illegal arms deals, money laundering, and political corruption. Along the way, they must outwit the IBBC’s hired assassins and evade the authorities who are trying to stop them.
The investigation eventually leads Salinger and Whitman to a showdown with the IBBC’s powerful head, a ruthless banker named Wilhelm Wexler (Armin Mueller-Stahl). With the help of a former IBBC employee, Salinger and Whitman must use their wits and courage to bring down the IBBC and expose its criminal activities.
The film is a thrilling and suspenseful look at the power of international banking and the lengths some will go to protect their interests. It is an action-packed story of intrigue and justice, as Salinger and Whitman battle to uncover the truth and bring the IBBC to justice.
Where to Watch “The International”
If you are wondering where to watch “The International”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The International” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The International” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The International