- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Thriller, Mystery, Horror
- Release Date: 2017-03-03
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Redwire Pictures, Campbell Grobman Films, Jeff Rice Films, Dark Rabbit Productions
Cast & Crew
James Franco, Tim Blake Nelson, Lori Singer, Eric Roberts, Topher Grace, Pamela Anderson, Josh Duhamel, Beth Grant, Amber Coney, Cynthia Murell, Carmen Argenziano, Dominic Rains, Scott Haze, Robyn Cohen, Ben Youcef, Allie Gallerani, Melissa Bolona, Val Lauren, Tamzin Brown, Bella Popa, Nina Ljeti, Gabrielle Haugh, Anthony Mordente, Jessica Starr Folger, Joe Pease, Nana Ghana, Rachel Scorpio, Bianca Rusu, Zola Vanessa Hauge, Grainne McDermott, Vincent Alvas, Lidiya Korotko, Tina Masafret, Jeff Vernon, Lauren B. Mosley, Elena Cristiean, Mary O’Connor, Krista West, Ciena Rae Nelson, Jeannine Corcoran, Laura Burnett, Zoe Bleu, Erin Johnson, Steve Koss, Luke Loving, Stacy Newton, Crystal Perez, Elvira Safiulina, Oliver Stafford, Makena Tolman, Loren Vea, Roy James Wilson, Sue Wishengrad
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Institute”
The Institute is a 2017 psychological thriller set in Baltimore, Maryland. It follows the story of Isabel Porter, a young woman who is admitted to the mysterious Institute of Neurology, a psychiatric facility where patients are subjected to bizarre and sometimes dangerous treatments.
Isabel soon discovers that the Institute is not what it seems, and that she is part of an experiment to create a new kind of human being. She is subjected to a series of tests and treatments that have unforeseen consequences. The Institute’s director, Dr. Cairn, is determined to push the boundaries of science and unlock the secrets of the human mind.
As Isabel struggles to make sense of her situation, she begins to uncover a sinister plot that could have devastating consequences for the entire world. With the help of her fellow patients, she must find a way to escape the Institute and reveal the truth.
The Institute is a gripping and suspenseful exploration of the power of the mind and the dangers of unchecked scientific progress. It is a thrilling journey into the unknown, and a cautionary tale about the power of the human spirit.
Where to Watch “The Institute”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Institute”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Institute” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Institute” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Institute