- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Good men can do bad things
- Genres: Action, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2016-12-16
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.3 million
- Production Companies: Atlas Independent, MICA Entertainment, Vertical Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Patrick Wilson, Ian McShane, John Leguizamo, Lynn Collins, Jim Belushi, Karli Hall, David H. Stevens, Derek Boone, Yolanda Wood, Michael Flynn, Craig Clyde, Carl Hadra, Heather Beers, Annette Wright, Nathan Stevens, David Fernandez Jr.-Marlon V. Gaines
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Hollow Point”
The Hollow Point is a 2016 action-thriller film directed by Gonzalo López-Gallego and starring Patrick Wilson, Ian McShane, and John Leguizamo.
The film opens in a small, sleepy border town in Arizona. Sheriff Wallace (Patrick Wilson) is a no-nonsense lawman who has been trying to keep the peace in the town for years. One day, a mysterious new sheriff, Lewis (Ian McShane) arrives in town and brings with him a dark past. Lewis has been hired by a powerful drug cartel to take control of the town and its drug trade.
Sheriff Wallace is determined to protect his town and its citizens from the cartel’s menacing influence. He is soon joined by a former military sharpshooter, Jim (John Leguizamo), who has been hired by the cartel to take out anyone who gets in their way.
Sheriff Wallace and Jim team up to take on the cartel and protect the town. They soon discover that the cartel is much more powerful than they expected and they must use all of their skills and resources to take them down.
The film follows Sheriff Wallace and Jim as they battle the cartel’s forces, while also trying to protect the innocent people of the town. Along the way, they discover secrets about the cartel and its leader, as well as the truth behind Lewis’ past.
The Hollow Point is an intense action-
Where to Watch “The Hollow Point”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Hollow Point”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Hollow Point” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Hollow Point” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Hollow Point