- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Who’s on your list?
- Genres: Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 2011-04-02
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $6.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: North by Northwest Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Cuba Gooding Jr.-Cole Hauser, Jonathan LaPaglia, Michael Papajohn, Drew Waters, Sarah Ann Schultz, Holt Boggs, David E. Ornston, Ginny Weirick, Sean Cook, Brandon O’Neill, J.P. O’Shaughnessy, David Andriole, Daniel Brockley, Rich Cowan, Katarzyna Wolejnio, Sonny Puzikas, Brandon Messenger, Tracy Schornick, Stephanie Vigil, Armand Jalayeri, Natalie Willes, Rachel Handler, Kent Kimball, Jeff Mooring, Matt McColm
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Hit List”
The Hit List is a 2011 action-thriller film directed by William Kaufman and starring Cuba Gooding Jr., Cole Hauser, and Jonathan LaPaglia.
The film follows the story of a disgruntled office worker named Blake (Cuba Gooding Jr.), who is fed up with his mundane life and decides to take matters into his own hands by creating a hit list of people he believes are responsible for his misfortune. He enlists the help of his best friend, Danny (Cole Hauser), to help him carry out his plan of vengeance.
The pair begin to systematically target each person on the list, but soon find themselves in over their heads as they become entangled in a web of dangerous criminals, corrupt cops, and a powerful crime boss. With their lives on the line, Blake and Danny must rely on their wits and skills to survive and complete their mission.
The Hit List is an action-packed thrill ride that follows Blake and Danny as they take on the criminal underworld and battle for their lives. With twists and turns at every corner, the film will keep viewers on the edge of their seats as they watch these two unlikely heroes take on the forces of evil.
Where to Watch “The Hit List”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Hit List”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Hit List” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Hit List” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Hit List