- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Lost for centuries… only one man can activate it!
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action
- Release Date: 1991-03-18
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, Imperial Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Jack Armstrong, Mark Hamill, Greg Joung Paik, Jimmie Walker, Peter Spellos, Michael Berryman, Spice Williams, Crosby, Johnnie Saiko, Vivian Wu, Deborah Gorman, Danny Gibson, Willard E. Pugh, David Gale-‘Evil’ Ted Smith, Doug Simpson, Jeffrey Combs, Linnea Quigley, Michael Deak
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Guyver”
The Guyver is a sci-fi action-adventure movie released in 1991. It follows a young man named Sean Barker (Mark Hamill) who discovers an ancient alien artifact called the Guyver. When Sean inadvertently triggers the device, he is transformed into a powerful bio-mechanical warrior.
Sean soon discovers that the Guyver is part of an ongoing battle between two alien races. One of the races, the Zoanoids, is a race of genetically engineered monsters created by a mysterious organization known as Chronos. Chronos is trying to use the Guyver to gain control of the planet, and they will stop at nothing to get it.
Sean and his friend Mizky (Vivian Wu) soon learn of Chronos’ plans and set out to stop them. With the help of a mysterious ally named Dr. Tetsu Segawa (David Hayter), they must find a way to defeat Chronos and their Zoanoid army.
The movie follows Sean as he battles his way through hordes of Zoanoids and fights off Chronos’ attempts to take control of the Guyver. Along the way, he discovers his true destiny as the Guyver and learns the ancient secrets of the alien artifact. In the end, Sean is able to defeat Chronos and save the world.
Where to Watch “The Guyver”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Guyver”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Guyver” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Guyver” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Guyver