- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Green Slime are coming!
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1968-12-19
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, Ram Films Inc.-Southern Cross Feature Film Company
Cast & Crew
Robert Horton, Luciana Paluzzi, Richard Jaeckel, Bud Widom, Ted Gunther, David Yorston, Robert Dunham, Gary Randolf, Jack Morrisey, Eugene Vince, Don Plante, Linda Hardisty, Richard Hylland, Kathy Horan, Ann Ault, Linda Miller
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Green Slime”
The Green Slime is a sci-fi film from 1968 about a group of space station astronauts and their fight against a mysterious alien force. The movie begins with the crew of a space station receiving a distress signal from a nearby asteroid. The crew is sent to investigate and they discover a strange green slime that is quickly growing and spreading.
Back on the station, the slime begins to mutate and take on a life of its own. It begins to form into creatures that are a mix of plant and animal, and they quickly become a threat to the crew. The crew must find a way to destroy the creatures before they can take over the station and spread to other planets.
The crew is aided by a mysterious figure, Dr. Halvorsen, who claims to have knowledge of the slime. He helps them devise a plan to destroy the creatures by using a powerful laser. The plan is successful and they are able to destroy the creatures, but not before the slime has spread to other planets.
The crew must now travel to the other planets to find a way to stop the slime from destroying the universe. Along the way, they face many obstacles and must battle the creatures in order to save the universe. In the end, the crew is able to save the day and the slime is destroyed.
Where to Watch “The Green Slime”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Green Slime”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Green Slime” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Green Slime” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Green Slime