- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Great Race
- Genres: Comedy, Romance, Adventure, Family
- Release Date: 1965-07-01
- Runtime: 160.0
- Budget: $12.0 million
- Revenue: $25.3 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, Natalie Wood, Peter Falk, Keenan Wynn, Arthur O’Connell, Vivian Vance, Dorothy Provine, Larry Storch, Ross Martin, George Macready, Marvin Kaplan, Hal Smith, Denver Pyle, William Bryant, Ken Wales, Hal Needham, Raoul Retzer, Leslie Sketchley, Sam Harris, Kenner G. Kemp, Bert Stevens, Arthur Tovey, Chuck Hayward
The Great Race is a 1965 American slapstick comedy film starring Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, and Natalie Wood. The movie follows the story of Professor Fate (Lemmon), an eccentric inventor, and his arch-rival, the dastardly Baron Rolfe von Stuppe (Curtis). The two men are competing in an automobile race from New York to Paris in 1908. Along the way, they are joined by Maggie DuBois (Wood), a beautiful and feisty suffragette, and are pursued by a number of other racers, including the nefarious and villainous Maximilian Meen (Peter Falk).
The Great Race is a classic comedy film filled with wild stunts, outrageous gags, and plenty of physical comedy. The movie is an homage to the silent film comedies of the 1920s and features a number of impressive stunts, including a spectacular crash into the Grand Canyon. The film also features an all-star cast, including Peter Falk, Keenan Wynn, Arthur O’Connell, Vivian Vance, and Larry Storch.
The Great Race is a classic comedy that is sure to entertain audiences of all ages. It is a timeless classic that
How & Where to Watch “The Great Race”
Wondering where to watch The Great Race?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Great Race.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Great Race” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Great Race” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Great Race