- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Family, Crime, Comedy, Mystery, Music
- Release Date: 1981-06-26
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: $14.0 million
- Revenue: $31.2 million
- Production Companies: ITC Entertainment, The Jim Henson Company
Cast & Crew
Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, Charles Grodin, Diana Rigg, John Cleese, Robert Morley, Peter Ustinov, Caroll Spinney, Jack Warden, Susan Backlinie, Joan Sanderson, Peter Falk, Danny John, Jules, Erica Creer, Kate Howard, Della Finch, Steve Whitmire, Caroll Spinney, Michael Robbins, Peter Hughes, Peggy Aitchison, Tommy Godfrey, Christine Nelson, Valli Kemp, Mike Quinn
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Great Muppet Caper”
The Great Muppet Caper is a 1981 musical comedy film directed by Jim Henson and starring the Muppets. It is the second of three feature films starring the Muppets and the first in which they are the stars.
The story follows Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear, two newspaper reporters who travel to London to interview a wealthy fashion designer named Lady Holiday. But when Lady Holiday’s priceless diamond necklace is stolen, it’s up to the Muppets to solve the mystery and catch the thief.
Kermit and Fozzie team up with Miss Piggy, a feisty fashion photographer who is also Lady Holiday’s niece, and the three of them set out to find the thief. Along the way they encounter a variety of obstacles, including a rival reporter, a sinister jewel thief, and a mysterious masked man.
The Great Muppet Caper is a fun and exciting adventure full of music, laughs, and plenty of Muppet hijinks. With the help of their friends, Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy must use their wits to uncover the truth and save the day.
Where to Watch “The Great Muppet Caper”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Great Muppet Caper”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Great Muppet Caper” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Great Muppet Caper” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Great Muppet Caper