- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s her last best chance… is she going to take it?
- Genres: Drama, Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2002-01-12
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: $16.9 million
- Production Companies: Fox Searchlight Pictures, Hungry Eye Lowland Pictures B.V.-Flan de Coco Films
Cast & Crew
Jennifer Aniston, John C. Reilly, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zooey Deschanel, Deborah Rush, Mike White, John Carroll Lynch, Tim Blake Nelson, John Doe, Roxanne Hart, Aimee Garcia, Annie O’Donnell, Jon Shere, Alice Amter, Jean Rhodes, Lalo Guerrero, Michael Hyatt, Enzo, Ken Rudulph, Jacquie Barnbrook
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Good Girl”
The Good Girl is a 2002 American comedy-drama film written by Mike White and directed by Miguel Arteta.
The film follows Justine Last (Jennifer Aniston), a 30-year-old woman who is stuck in an unfulfilling marriage and a dead-end job at the Retail Rodeo store in Texas. She is desperate to break out of her mundane life and find some excitement. When she meets Holden Worther (Jake Gyllenhaal), a young, attractive and rebellious cashier at the store, she begins to form a forbidden relationship with him.
Justine and Holden’s relationship quickly blossoms and they begin to spend more and more time together. As their relationship becomes more serious, Justine finds herself torn between her feelings for Holden and her loyalty to her husband Phil (John C. Reilly). As the affair continues, Justine’s life begins to unravel and she is forced to confront her choices and the consequences that come with them.
The Good Girl is a story of love, loss, and redemption as Justine attempts to find her way back to a life of fulfillment and happiness. Along the way, she discovers her own strength and learns to take control of her own life.
Where to Watch “The Good Girl”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Good Girl”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Good Girl” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Good Girl” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Good Girl