- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sinbad battles the creatures of legend in the miracle of Dynarama!
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Family
- Release Date: 1973-12-20
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $11.0 million
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures
Cast & Crew
John Phillip Law, Caroline Munro, Tom Baker, Douglas Wilmer, Martin Shaw, Grégoire Aslan, Kurt Christian, Takis Emmanuel, David Garfield, Ferdinando Poggi, Aldo Sambrell, Robert Shaw
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Golden Voyage of Sinbad”
The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is a 1973 fantasy adventure film directed by Gordon Hessler and starring John Phillip Law as Sinbad. The film follows Sinbad, a daring and brave sailor, on a quest to recover the magical Golden Voyage of Sinbad, a powerful artifact that can grant immortality. Along the way, Sinbad and his crew must face off against a powerful sorcerer, an evil wizard, and a giant two-headed Roc bird.
The adventure begins when Sinbad and his crew set sail to find the Golden Voyage of Sinbad. Along the way, they come across a mysterious island, where they are met by a powerful sorcerer, Koura, who wants to use the artifact to gain immortality. Sinbad and his crew must battle their way through Koura’s magical traps and monsters, as well as his henchmen, to get to the artifact.
Meanwhile, an evil wizard, also seeking the artifact, has been sent by Koura to hunt down Sinbad and his crew. Sinbad and his crew must battle the wizard and his minions, as well as a giant two-headed Roc bird, which is guarding the artifact.
With the help of a mysterious woman, who is revealed to be a princess from a lost kingdom, Sinbad and his crew are able to make it to the artifact and escape with it. However, Koura is still determined to get the artifact, and follows Sinbad and his crew
Where to Watch “The Golden Voyage of Sinbad”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Golden Voyage of Sinbad”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Golden Voyage of Sinbad” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Golden Voyage of Sinbad” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Golden Voyage of Sinbad