- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Two good cops. One bad situation.
- Genres: Action, Crime
- Release Date: 1996-10-04
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: $45.0 million
- Revenue: $20.4 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Seagal/Nasso Productions
Cast & Crew
Steven Seagal, Keenen Ivory Wayans, Bob Gunton, Brian Cox, Michelle Johnson, Johnny Strong, John M. Jackson, Stephen Tobolowsky, Ryan Cutrona, Richard Gant, Alexa PenaVega, Nikki Cox, John P. Gulino, Peter Jason, Paul Raci, Simon Rhee, Chad Stahelski, Robert Mailhouse
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Glimmer Man”
The Glimmer Man is an action-packed thriller set in Los Angeles. It stars Steven Seagal as Jack Cole, a former CIA operative who is now retired and living in Los Angeles. He is called back into action when a series of murders start occurring in the city and it appears that the killer is targeting police officers.
Jack teams up with Detective Jim Campbell (Keenen Ivory Wayans) to investigate the murders and track down the killer. As they dig deeper, they discover that the killer is part of a larger criminal organization with a sinister agenda. Jack and Jim must race against time to find the killer and stop the organization before they can carry out their plans.
The investigation leads Jack and Jim to a mysterious figure known only as “The Glimmer Man”. He is a former CIA agent with a dark past and a vendetta against Jack. The Glimmer Man is determined to stop Jack from uncovering the truth and will do whatever it takes to keep Jack from succeeding.
Jack and Jim must fight their way through the criminal underworld of Los Angeles, facing off against the Glimmer Man and his henchmen. They must use their wits and skills to outsmart their enemies and uncover the truth before it’s too late.
Where to Watch “The Glimmer Man”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Glimmer Man”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Glimmer Man” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Glimmer Man” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Glimmer Man