- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The General’s Daughter
- Genres: Thriller, Mystery, Drama, Crime
- Release Date: 1999-06-18
- Runtime: 116.0
- Budget: $60.0 million
- Revenue: $149.7 million
- Production Companies: Paramount, MFP Munich Film Partners GmbH & Company I. Produktions KG, Krane Entertainment, Neufeld Rehme Productions
Cast & Crew
John Travolta, Madeleine Stowe, James Cromwell, Timothy Hutton, Leslie Stefanson, Daniel von Bargen, Clarence Williams III, James Woods, John Beasley, Boyd Kestner, Brad Beyer, John Benjamin Hickey, Rick Dial, Peter Weireter, Mark Boone Junior, Jared Chandler, Pablo Espinosa, Ty Williams
The General’s Daughter is a 1999 American mystery thriller film directed by Simon West and starring John Travolta, Madeline Stowe, James Cromwell, Timothy Hutton, and Clarence Williams III. The film follows Paul Brenner (Travolta), an Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) agent, as he investigates the rape and murder of the daughter of a prominent general.
The film begins with the discovery of the body of Captain Elisabeth Campbell (Leslie Stefanson), the daughter of General Joe Campbell (James Cromwell), on a military base. Brenner is called in to investigate the crime, but quickly finds himself up against a powerful conspiracy. With the help of his partner, Warrant Officer Sara Sunhill (Madeline Stowe), he begins to unravel the mystery of Elisabeth’s death, uncovering a web of secrets and lies.
The investigation leads Brenner and Sunhill to a group of military officers who had a hand in Elisabeth’s death. As the two get closer to the truth, they realize that the General is not only involved in the crime, but also in a cover-up. With the help of a former colleague (Timothy Hutton
How & Where to Watch “The General’s Daughter”
Wondering where to watch The General’s Daughter?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The General’s Daughter.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The General’s Daughter” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The General’s Daughter” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The General’s Daughter