- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He’s back to save the night!
- Genres: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1991-09-18
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Television, Pet Fly Productions
Cast & Crew
John Wesley Shipp, Mark Hamill, Amanda Pays, Alex Désert, Joyce Hyser, Vito D’Ambrosio, Biff Manard, Mike Genovese, Timothy Stack, William Longo Jr.-Christopher Murray, Corinne Bohrer
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster”
The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster is the sequel to the original The Flash movie released in 1990. The movie follows the story of Barry Allen (John Wesley Shipp), a crime scene investigator from Central City. Barry has the power of super speed, which he uses to fight crime and protect the citizens of Central City.
The movie opens with Barry and his friend, scientist Tina McGee (Amanda Pays), working together to find a way to counter the effects of a new drug called “Trickster” that has been released in Central City. The drug is highly addictive and has been linked to a series of violent crimes.
Meanwhile, the Trickster (Mark Hamill), a criminal mastermind and former enemy of the Flash, has escaped from prison and is determined to exact revenge on the Flash. He has created an army of robotic Trickster clones to help him in his mission.
The Flash and his allies must battle the Trickster and his clones to protect Central City. During the course of the movie, the Flash is forced to confront his own inner demons as he struggles to save the city.
In the end, the Flash is able to defeat the Trickster and his clones. With the help of his allies, he is able to save Central City and restore order. The movie ends with the Flash being hailed as a hero by the citizens of Central City.
Where to Watch “The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster