- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In the end, he sees everything.
- Genres: Drama, Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Release Date: 2004-10-15
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.5 million
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Robin Williams, Mira Sorvino, Jim Caviezel, Mimi Kuzyk, Stephanie Romanov, Genevieve Buechner, Brendan Fletcher, Vincent Gale, Thom Bishops, Casey Dubois, Liam Ranger, Joely Collins, Michael St. John Smith, Christopher Britton, Wanda Cannon, Chaka White, Don Ackerman, Sarah Deakins, George Gordon, Spencer Achtymichuk, Erin Wright, Mig Macario, Emy Aneke, Stephen Dimopoulos, Wendy Noel, Kwesi Ameyaw, Leanne Adachi, Peter Hall, Johnna Wright, Bart Anderson, Stefan Arngrim, Darren Shahlavi, Blu Mankuma, Richard Hendery, Jim Francis, Jason Diablo, Lisa Bunting, Doreen Eby, Andrew Bramley, David James, Elizabeth Urrea, Barbara Krebesova, Kolja Liquette, Elliot Mandelcorn, Ryan Gates, Ian Gschwind, Ellen Kennedy, Mike Jocelyn, Kevin Mundy, Katina Robillard, Lee Walker, Anne Whitmore, Darren Hird, Bill Waters
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Final Cut”
The Final Cut is a 2004 science fiction thriller starring Robin Williams, Mira Sorvino, and Jim Caviezel. The film is set in a future where people can have their memories recorded and edited, and the memories are used to make a “Final Cut” of their life.
The story follows Alan Hakman (Williams), a “cutter” who is hired to make the Final Cut of a person’s life. He is hired by a wealthy businessman, who has a daughter, Claire (Sorvino), who is dying of an incurable disease. Alan is tasked with creating the perfect Final Cut of Claire’s life, so that her memories can be preserved and shared with her family.
However, Alan soon discovers that the memories he is editing have been tampered with, and that the truth of Claire’s life may not be as perfect as her father had hoped. As he continues to edit Claire’s Final Cut, Alan discovers a darker side to the memory-editing industry, and he begins to question the morality of his job.
The Final Cut is a thought-provoking sci-fi thriller that explores the implications of memory-editing technology and its potential for manipulation. Through Alan’s journey, the film raises questions about the power of memory, and how it shapes our understanding of the past and our perception of the present.
Where to Watch “The Final Cut”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Final Cut”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Final Cut” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Final Cut” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Final Cut