- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Fast and the Furious
- Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 2001-06-22
- Runtime: 106.0
- Budget: $38.0 million
- Revenue: $207.3 million
- Production Companies: Ardustry Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Original Film, Mediastream Film GmbH & Co. Productions KG
Cast & Crew
Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Rick Yune, Chad Lindberg, Johnny Strong, Matt Schulze, Ja Rule, Ted Levine, Thom Barry, Vyto Ruginis, Stanton Rutledge, Noel Gugliemi, R.J. de Vera, Beau Holden, Reggie Lee, David Douglas, Peter Navy Tuiasosopo, Neal H. Moritz, Doria Anselmo, Glenn K. Ota, F. Valentino Morales, Mike White, Delphine Pacific, Monica Tamayo, Megan Baker, Tammy Monica Gegamian, Rob Cohen, Kevin Smith
The Fast and the Furious is an action-packed movie that follows the exploits of street racer Dominic Toretto and his crew as they plan to pull off a major heist. Set in the underground world of illegal street racing, the movie follows Dominic and his friends as they race against time to pull off the heist and outrun the police.
The movie starts with Dominic and his crew participating in a street race. After winning the race, they are approached by a mysterious stranger, who offers them a job. The job involves stealing a shipment of expensive electronics from a truck, and delivering it to a certain location. Dominic and his crew agree to the job, and begin to plan the heist.
As the heist is planned, Dominic’s crew is pursued by a police officer, Brian O’Conner, who is determined to bring them to justice. As the crew continues to elude the police, they also face a rival street racing gang, led by Dominic’s rival, Johnny Tran.
The movie culminates in an intense car chase, as Dominic and his crew try to outrun the police and Johnny Tran’s gang. With the help of Brian O’Conner, the crew
How & Where to Watch “The Fast and the Furious”
Wondering where to watch The Fast and the Furious?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Fast and the Furious.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Fast and the Furious” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Fast and the Furious” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Fast and the Furious