- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Based on Actual Events
- Genres: Crime, Thriller, Mystery
- Release Date: 2012-10-20
- Runtime: 108.0 min
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Dark Castle Entertainment, Silver Pictures, StudioCanal
Cast & Crew
John Cusack, Jennifer Carpenter, Mae Whitman, Dallas Roberts, Sonya Walger, Michael Trevino, Ksenia Solo, Mageina Tovah, Katherine Waterston, Gary Anthony Williams, Cindy Sampson, Maxim Roy, Glenda Braganza, Meghanne Kessels, Paula Jean Hixson, Vanessa Matsui, Gerardo Lo Dico
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Factory”
The Factory is a 2012 American crime-thriller film directed by Morgan O’Neill and starring John Cusack, Jennifer Carpenter, and Mae Whitman.
The story follows Mike Fletcher (Cusack), a struggling factory worker who is desperate to make ends meet. After a series of rejections, he takes a job as a security guard at the local manufacturing plant. Little does he know, the factory is a front for a criminal organization run by the ruthless Mr. Smith (Carpenter).
Mike soon discovers that the factory is a hub for all sorts of illegal activities, including human trafficking and drug smuggling. He also finds out that his co-workers are all part of the criminal organization and are involved in the activities.
When Mike attempts to report the criminal activities to the police, he is threatened by Mr. Smith and his henchmen. With no other options, Mike decides to take matters into his own hands and team up with his co-worker, Sarah (Whitman), to bring down the criminal organization.
The two of them must face off against the ruthless Mr. Smith and his henchmen in a thrilling battle for justice. With the help of Sarah’s street smarts and Mike’s determination, they must find a way to bring down the criminal organization and save the factory workers from a life of crime.
Where to Watch “The Factory”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Factory”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Factory” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Factory” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Factory