- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Drama, Mystery
- Release Date: 2008-05-25
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $0.1 million
- Production Companies: Vertigo Entertainment, QED International, RightOff Entertainment, Dark & Stormy Entertainment, Echo Productions
Cast & Crew
Jesse Bradford, Amelia Warner, Carlos Leon, Iza Calzado, Kevin Durand, Louise Linton, Jamie Bloch, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Aron Tager, Hrant Alianak, Jayne Eastwood, Arnold Pinnock, Marvin Hinz, George Santino, Paulette Sinclair, Bathsheba Garnett -Stacey LaBerge
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Echo”
The Echo is a 2008 psychological thriller directed by Yam Laranas. It stars Jesse Bradford, Amelia Warner, and Ian Somerhalder.
The Echo tells the story of Bobby (Jesse Bradford), a young man who moves into an old apartment building in the city. He soon discovers that the building is haunted by the ghost of a woman who died in the building years before. Bobby soon finds himself in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse with the ghost, as he attempts to uncover the truth behind her death.
The film follows Bobby as he discovers the secrets of the building and the ghost. He discovers that the ghost was a woman named Anna, who was murdered by her husband. Bobby also discovers that her husband is still alive and living in the building. He must find a way to stop him and put an end to the haunting.
The film is a suspenseful and thrilling ride as Bobby battles against the ghost and her husband in an attempt to uncover the truth. Along the way, he discovers a lot about himself and his own past. In the end, Bobby is able to put an end to the haunting and bring peace to the building.
Where to Watch “The Echo”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Echo”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Echo” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Echo” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Echo