- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Two films. One love.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2014-05-14
- Runtime: 119.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: $1.4 million
- Production Companies: Myriad Pictures, Unison Films, Kim and Jim Productions, Division Films, Dreambridge Films
Cast & Crew
Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, Bill Hader, Viola Davis, Isabelle Huppert, Ciarán Hinds, Nina Arianda, Jess Weixler, William Hurt, Ryan Eggold, Jeremy Shamos, Nikki M. James, Wyatt Ralff, Brendan Donaldson, Daron Stewart, Julee Cerda, Sasha Eden, Johnathan Fernandez, Justine Salata, Musto Pelinkovicci, Rafael Feldman, Michael T. King, Jimmy Palumbo, Will Beinbrink, Marta Milans, Maxfield Lund
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them”
The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them is a 2014 romantic drama film written and directed by Ned Benson. It is the third film in Benson’s trilogy of the same name, following The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him (2013) and The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her (2013).
The film follows the story of Eleanor Rigby (Jessica Chastain) and her husband, Conor Ludlow (James McAvoy). After a tragedy shatters their marriage, Eleanor and Conor struggle to rebuild their lives and their relationship.
The film chronicles the couple’s individual journeys of self-discovery and healing as they both attempt to come to terms with their loss. Eleanor moves back to her hometown of New York City and begins a new job, while Conor continues to work in his family’s restaurant.
Through a series of flashbacks, we get glimpses of the couple’s past together, and the events that led to their separation. Despite their differences, they both still love each other deeply, and must find a way to reconcile their differences and start anew.
The film is a heartbreakingly beautiful story of love, loss, and redemption. It is a story of how two people can come together after tragedy and find a way to move forward and heal.
Where to Watch “The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them