- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: An evil entombed for 2000 years… until now.
- Genres: Action, Horror, Thriller, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2009-05-26
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Ice Cold Productions, Empyreal Entertainment, Ringleader Studios, Splendid Film
Cast & Crew
Cuba Gooding Jr.-Ray Winstone, Ron Perlman, Taryn Manning, Stephanie Jacobsen, Valerie Cruz, Franky G, Zack Ward, Henry Rollins, Jason London, Brandon Fobbs, Weston Blakesley, Bill Moseley, Sarah Ann Morris, Melanie Chapman, Holly Weber
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Devil’s Tomb”
The Devil’s Tomb is a 2009 action-horror film directed by Jason Connery.
The film follows a team of elite military personnel, led by Colonel Mackenzie (Ron Perlman), as they embark on a mission to investigate a mysterious underground facility deep in the Middle East. After they enter the facility, they discover that the area is infested with demonic forces, which they must battle in order to survive.
The team soon finds out that the facility is a prison for an ancient evil, and that they have been sent to investigate it by a secret government agency. As they explore the facility, they soon come to realize that the evil is far more powerful than they ever imagined. With the help of a mysterious prisoner (Cuba Gooding Jr.), they must battle the forces of evil in order to escape alive.
The team soon discovers that the evil is a powerful demon, and that it has been imprisoned in the facility for thousands of years. In order to escape, they must find a way to defeat the demon and break its curse. As they battle the forces of evil, they must also face their own inner demons in order to survive.
In the end, the team must put their lives on the line in order to defeat the demon and save the world from its evil. The Devil’s Tomb is an action-packed horror film with plenty of thrills and chills.
Where to Watch “The Devil’s Tomb”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Devil’s Tomb”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Devil’s Tomb” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Devil’s Tomb” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Devil’s Tomb