- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Forgive me father for I am sin
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2014-10-10
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: LD Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Rufus Sewell, Alycia Debnam, Carey, Adelaide Kane, Leah Pipes, Thomas McDonell, Jennifer Carpenter, Jim McKeny, Katie Garfield, Ric Reitz, Ethan Alexander McGee, Jon Stafford, Jane McNeill, Holli Saperstein, Stacy Rabon, Robin Dale Robertson, Nicole Elliott, Melissa Lozoff, Stacy Edwards, Colm Meaney, Nichole Amerson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Devil’s Hand”
The Devil’s Hand is a 2014 horror/thriller film directed by Christian E. Christiansen.
The film follows the story of five young women, all born on the same day, who are living in a small, religious town. As they come of age, they discover that they have been chosen by a mysterious cult to be sacrificed to the Devil on their 18th birthdays.
The girls try to find a way to escape their fate, but the cult is determined to keep them in line. With the help of a mysterious stranger, the girls must find a way to break the curse and save themselves before it’s too late.
The movie follows the girls as they struggle to stay alive and break the curse. Along the way, they discover dark secrets about the cult and the town, and must confront their own fears and doubts as they fight to stay alive.
The movie is a thrilling horror/thriller that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats as the girls battle against the cult and the Devil himself. In the end, the girls must rely on their courage and faith to save themselves and break the curse.
Where to Watch “The Devil’s Hand”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Devil’s Hand”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Devil’s Hand” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Devil’s Hand” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Devil’s Hand