- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2007-09-12
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Renegade Worldwide, Soho Square Films
Cast & Crew
Andrew Howard, Pollyanna Rose, Olivia Hill, Nadja Brand, Louise Griffiths, Elize du Toit, Gary Mackay, Graham Riddell, Matt Berry, David Gant
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Devil’s Chair”
The Devil’s Chair is a psychological horror film released in 2007. It follows the story of Andrew, a young man who is struggling with a mental illness, who is sent to a psychiatric hospital after a violent outburst.
At the hospital, Andrew meets a mysterious doctor who introduces him to an old, abandoned chair in the basement. The doctor tells him that the chair is cursed, and that anyone who sits in it will be possessed by the devil. Andrew is naturally skeptical, but decides to take a chance and sit in the chair.
Once he does, he finds himself in a world of terror and confusion. He is haunted by dark, demonic visions and is tormented by a mysterious figure known only as ‘the devil’s chair’. As Andrew struggles to make sense of what is happening to him, he discovers that the chair is linked to a series of grisly murders that have been taking place in the area.
Andrew is determined to find out the truth, no matter how terrifying it may be. He soon finds himself in a terrifying battle with the devil himself, and is forced to confront his own inner demons in order to survive. In the end, he must make a choice between saving his own life or sacrificing himself in order to save others.
The Devil’s Chair is a thrilling and suspenseful horror film that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With its intense atmosphere and chilling plot, it will leave you questioning your own sanity.
Where to Watch “The Devil’s Chair”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Devil’s Chair”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Devil’s Chair” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Devil’s Chair” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Devil’s Chair