- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2021-03-05
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Vertical Entertainment, 1inMM Productions
Cast & Crew
Alicia Sanz, Adan Canto, Will Patton, Zach Avery, Chinaza Uche, Jonathan Sadowski, Jesse LaTourette, William Mark McCullough, Alpha Trivette, Tom Proctor, Nathan Phillips, Kevin Wayne, Duncan Novak, Bayland Rippenkroeger, Christopher Padilla, Robert Calissi, Lewis Wright, Ana Iglesias, Lea Hutton Beasmore, Lare Roberts, Keith Cox, Damon Sudduth, Apollo Bacala
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Devil Below”
The Devil Below tells the story of Arianne (Alicia Sanz), an ambitious geologist who is hired by a mysterious mining company to investigate a long-abandoned mine in a remote Appalachian mountain town.
Arianne quickly discovers that the mine is far from abandoned, and that the townspeople are living in fear of a mysterious force that has been living beneath the mountain for generations. Despite the warnings of the locals, Arianne pushes forward with her investigation, determined to uncover the truth.
As Arianne delves deeper into the mystery, she discovers a dark secret that has been buried in the mountain for centuries. With the help of her colleague, a local miner named Carter (Will Patton), Arianne discovers that the mountain is home to an ancient evil that is determined to make its presence known.
The two must work together to stop the evil from escaping the mountain and wreaking havoc on the world. Along the way, they must face their own personal demons and confront the true nature of the evil that lurks beneath the surface.
The Devil Below is a thrilling adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat as Arianne and Carter battle the forces of darkness and discover the true power of the mountain.
Where to Watch “The Devil Below”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Devil Below”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Devil Below” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Devil Below” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Devil Below