- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 2006-04-25
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: $15.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Castel Film, Andrew Stevens Entertainment, Donald Kushner Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Wesley Snipes, Silvia Colloca, Warren Derosa, William Hope, Michael Brandon, Matthew Leitch, Tim Dutton, Bogdan Uritescu, Vincenzo Nicoli, Stuart Milligan, Evangelos Grecos, Mihnea Paun, Valentin Teodosiu, Tania Popa, Roxana Andronescu, Florian Ghimpu, Natalie Ester
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Detonator”
The Detonator is a 2006 action-thriller starring Wesley Snipes and Tim Dutton. The movie follows Sonni Griffith (Snipes), an ex-CIA operative who is hired by the British government to transport a briefcase containing a secret weapon.
Sonni is joined on the mission by a British agent, Steven Hallam (Tim Dutton). As they travel across Europe, they are pursued by a team of ruthless mercenaries, led by the enigmatic Ivan (Patrick Bergin). Sonni and Steven must race to stay one step ahead of their pursuers and protect the briefcase at all costs.
As they travel from country to country, the stakes get higher and higher. Sonni and Steven must rely on their wits and skills to stay alive and protect the briefcase. Along the way, they are forced to make difficult decisions and confront their own inner demons.
The climax of the movie sees Sonni and Steven face off against Ivan and his team in an explosive finale. With the fate of the world at stake, Sonni must use all his skills to prevent the weapon from falling into the wrong hands. Will Sonni and Steven be able to save the day or will Ivan and his team succeed in their mission? Find out in The Detonator.
Where to Watch “The Detonator”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Detonator”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Detonator” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Detonator” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Detonator