- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every secret comes with a price.
- Genres: Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2010-09-30
- Runtime: 113.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $45.6 million
- Production Companies: Miramax, Marv Films, Pioneer Pictures
Cast & Crew
Helen Mirren, Tom Wilkinson, Sam Worthington, Ciarán Hinds, Jessica Chastain, Marton Csokas, Jesper Christensen, Romi Aboulafia, Adar Beck, Morris Perry
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Debt”
The Debt is a suspenseful thriller set in the 1960s, following three Mossad agents (Rachel, Stephan, and David) on a mission to capture a Nazi war criminal. The agents have been tracking the criminal for years, and finally have a chance to apprehend him in East Berlin. After a long and dangerous mission, they succeed in capturing him and transporting him back to Israel for trial.
The film jumps forward to 1997, where we find out that the mission was never made public and the agents were never given the credit they deserved. Rachel is now a retired Mossad agent, and is struggling to cope with the guilt of having to keep the mission a secret. She is visited by Stephan, who reveals that the Nazi criminal has escaped and is now living in Ukraine.
Rachel, Stephan, and David reunite and travel to Ukraine to recapture the criminal. However, they soon discover that their mission is much more complicated than they anticipated. They soon realize that they are up against a powerful and dangerous organization, and that the criminal they are hunting is much more than he seems.
The trio must use all of their resources and skills to outwit their enemies and capture the criminal before it’s too late. As the mission progresses, the agents must confront their own personal demons and grapple with the consequences of their actions. In the end, they must decide whether to accept the consequences of their past actions, or to risk everything to set
Where to Watch “The Debt”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Debt”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Debt” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Debt” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Debt