- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The best cure for a disease is friendship.
- Genres: Drama, Family
- Release Date: 1995-04-21
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures, Island World
Cast & Crew
Joseph Mazzello, Brad Renfro, Annabella Sciorra, Diana Scarwid, Bruce Davison, Nicky Katt, Aeryk Egan, Renée Humphrey, Peter Moore
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Cure”
The Cure is a 1995 psychological thriller film directed by Peter Horton. It stars Brad Renfro, Joseph Mazzello, Annabella Sciorra, and Diana Scarwid.
The film follows the story of a young boy named Sean (Brad Renfro) who is diagnosed with a mysterious illness. His parents, desperate to find a cure, turn to a reclusive doctor (Joseph Mazzello) who claims to have a revolutionary new treatment. The doctor’s unorthodox methods involve a series of experiments that push Sean to his mental and physical limits.
As the experiments progress, Sean begins to experience strange visions and nightmares. He starts to question the doctor’s motives and discovers a sinister plot involving the doctor’s past. With the help of a sympathetic nurse (Annabella Sciorra), Sean must unravel the truth behind the doctor’s mysterious treatments and find a cure for his illness before it’s too late.
The Cure is a thrilling story of suspense and mystery. It’s a gripping tale of one boy’s struggle against a powerful and mysterious force, and his courage to fight for his life.
Where to Watch “The Cure”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Cure”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Cure” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Cure” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Cure