- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When the devil breeds…a new evil is born.
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2015-03-15
- Runtime: 81.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Culling Productions, Safady Entertainment, Silver Lining Media Group
Cast & Crew
Jeremy Sumpter, Elizabeth Di Prinzio, Brett Davern, Chris Coy, Linsey Godfrey, Virginia Williams, Johnathon Schaech, Harley Graham, Jennifer Bowman, Chelsea Bruland, Alice Ford, Met Salih
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Culling”
The Culling is a horror movie released in 2015. It follows a group of teenagers who are sent to a remote island in the Pacific Northwest for a summer camp. However, they soon discover that the camp is actually a game of survival and they must fight for their lives against a mysterious hunter.
The movie opens with the teens arriving on the island and being welcomed by their counselors. They are told that the camp is a game of survival and that they will be divided into two teams, each trying to be the last one standing. The counselors then explain the rules of the game and the teens are sent off to find shelter and supplies.
The teens soon discover that they are not alone on the island and that they are being hunted by a mysterious figure. As they search for a way off the island, they find themselves in a deadly game of cat and mouse with the hunter. With the odds stacked against them, the teens must use their wits and courage to survive.
The movie culminates in a climactic battle between the teens and the hunter. With the fate of the teens hanging in the balance, they must fight for their lives and find a way off the island before it’s too late.
Where to Watch “The Culling”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Culling”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Culling” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Culling” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Culling