- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: MAN OF NINE LIVES AND 1000 SURPRISES!
- Genres: Adventure
- Release Date: 1952-08-27
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: $1.9 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hecht, Lancaster Productions
Cast & Crew
Burt Lancaster, Nick Cravat, Eva Bartok, Torin Thatcher, James Hayter, Leslie Bradley, Margot Grahame, Noel Purcell, Frederick Leister, Eliot Makeham, Frank Pettingell, Dana Wynter, Christopher Lee, Ewan Roberts, John Chandos, Derek Tansley, Charles Farrell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Crimson Pirate”
The Crimson Pirate is a 1952 swashbuckling adventure film starring Burt Lancaster and Nick Cravat. The film follows the exploits of a daring pirate, Captain Vallo (Lancaster), and his faithful sidekick, Ojo (Cravat).
The film opens on the Caribbean Sea in the 18th century, where the notorious pirate, Captain Vallo, is leading a daring mission to steal a shipment of gold from a Spanish galleon. After a thrilling battle, Vallo and his crew manage to escape with the gold, but they are soon pursued by the Spanish navy. The chase leads them to a mysterious island, where Vallo discovers a plot by the island’s ruler, Don Pedro, to overthrow the Spanish governor of the island.
Vallo and Ojo join forces with the local rebels to help overthrow Don Pedro and reclaim the island. They use their pirate skills and cunning to outsmart Don Pedro’s forces and eventually succeed in their mission. In the end, Vallo and Ojo are rewarded with a large share of the island’s treasure and a promise of freedom from the Spanish governor.
The Crimson Pirate is an action-packed swashbuckling adventure full of thrilling battles, daring escapes, and larger-than-life characters. It is a classic tale of good triumphing over evil, and a must-see for any fan of pirate movies.
Where to Watch “The Crimson Pirate”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Crimson Pirate”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Crimson Pirate” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Crimson Pirate” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Crimson Pirate