- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Why are the good people dying?
- Genres: Action, Horror, Thriller, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1973-03-16
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: $0.3 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Pittsburgh Films
Cast & Crew
Lane Carroll, Will MacMillan, Harold Wayne Jones, Lynn Lowry, Lloyd Hollar, Richard Liberty, Richard France, Harry Spillman, Bill Thunhurst, Stephen Liska, S. William Hinzman, Will Disney, Edith Bell, Leland Starnes, A.C. McDonald
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Crazies”
The Crazies is a 1973 horror movie directed by George A. Romero. The movie follows the small town of Evans City, Pennsylvania, which is suddenly plagued by a mysterious virus that turns the citizens into violent, homicidal maniacs.
The movie opens with a military plane flying over the town of Evans City and crashing into a nearby lake. The military soon arrives to contain the crash site and investigate the cause of the crash. Meanwhile, the town’s residents start to act strangely, displaying increased aggression and violent behavior.
The town doctor, Dr. William G. Russo, and his assistant, Judy, soon discover the cause of the strange behavior: the virus from the crashed plane has infected the town’s water supply, causing the citizens to become infected with the virus.
The military soon begins to quarantine the town, trapping the citizens inside and preventing anyone from leaving. As the infection spreads, the townspeople become more and more violent, killing each other in the streets and in their homes.
Dr. Russo and Judy soon realize that the only way to save the town is to find a cure for the virus. With the help of the military, they begin to search for a way to stop the virus.
As the town descends into chaos, Dr. Russo and Judy race against time to find a cure and save the town from the virus. Will they be able to find a cure in time, or will the virus consume the town
Where to Watch “The Crazies”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Crazies”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Crazies” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Crazies” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Crazies