- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s A Bear Getting The Family Together!
- Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 2002-07-26
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: $35.0 million
- Revenue: $18.0 million
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures
Cast & Crew
Haley Joel Osment, Diedrich Bader, Candy Ford, James Gammon, Brad Garrett, Toby Huss, Kevin Michael Richardson, Stephen Root, Christopher Walken, Stephen Tobolowsky, Daryl Mitchell, M.C. Gainey, Alex Rocco, Meagen Fay, Jennifer Paige, Eli Marienthal, Queen Latifah, Chip Chinery, Carolyn Almos, Marcus Knight, Michael Lawrence Morgan, Alpheus Merchant, Daniel Escobar, Christopher Darga, Jess Harnell, Ann Hastings, Paul Rugg, Betty Weiss, Josh Quirk, Sean O’Connell, Larry Burke, Wyclef Jean, Elton John, Willie Nelson, Don Henley, Krystal Harris, Bonnie Raitt, Brian Setzer, Don Was, Xzibit
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Country Bears”
The Country Bears is a 2002 musical comedy film based on the Disney theme park attraction Country Bear Jamboree. The film follows a young bear named Beary Barrington who is trying to find his place in the world. He discovers that his family is part of a long line of bears who have been performing in a country music band called The Country Bears.
When Beary learns that the band is on the brink of breaking up, he sets out to bring them back together. He and his new friends, Fred Bedderhead, Tennessee O’Neal, Zeb Zoober, and Trixie St. Claire, embark on a road trip to reunite the band and save the day. Along the way they meet some interesting characters, including a roadie named Big Al and a country music legend named Reed Thimple.
The group eventually makes it to the Country Bear Hall, where the band is set to perform their last show. With the help of Beary and his friends, the band is able to reunite and put on a show-stopping performance. The performance is a success and the band is able to save the hall from being sold off.
At the end of the film, Beary is finally able to find his place in the world and become part of the Country Bears family. The film ends with the band performing one last song, “On the Road Again”.
Where to Watch “The Country Bears”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Country Bears”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Country Bears” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Country Bears” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Country Bears