- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every killer meets his equal.
- Genres: Drama, Action, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 2006-04-05
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $5.5 million
- Production Companies: 3L Filmverleih, Nu Image
Cast & Crew
Morgan Freeman, John Cusack, Alice Krige, Megan Dodds, Corey Johnson, Jonathan Hyde, Bill Smitrovich, Anthony Warren, Ned Bellamy, Thomas Lockyer, Gary Whelan, Ian Shaw, Mark Johnson, Jamie Anderson, Atanas Srebrev, Maynard Eziashi, William Tapley, Ryan McCluskey, Owen Taylor, Michelle Newell, Eric Meyers, Dennis Eradiri, Jonas Talkington, Margarita Blush, Lindsay Saltsgiver, John Hansson, Jeffrey Rank, Doug Dearth, Julian Vegov, Serah Henesey, Mircea Monroe, Les Weldon, Bogomil Atanasov, Tracy Dykes, Michael McCoy, Rich Cowan, Ryan Spike Dauner, Paul Ripple
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Contract”
The Contract is a 2006 thriller that follows Frank Carden, a professional assassin, who is hired by the FBI to take out a contract on a notorious drug lord.
The movie begins with Frank Carden (John Cusack) being hired by the FBI to take out a contract on a notorious drug lord, known as “The Wolf” (Morgan Freeman). Frank is a professional assassin who is highly skilled and experienced in his line of work. He is given a team of FBI agents to assist him in his mission.
Frank and his team travel to a remote location in Mexico where they must locate and eliminate The Wolf. However, things quickly become complicated when they discover that The Wolf has an elaborate network of bodyguards and associates, making it impossible for them to get close enough to take him out.
As the mission progresses, Frank and his team must use all of their skills and resources to get close enough to take out The Wolf. Along the way, they face a series of dangerous obstacles, including a corrupt Mexican police force, a ruthless cartel, and a deadly assassin.
Eventually, Frank and his team are able to locate The Wolf and take him out. However, they soon realize that they have been double-crossed and that the FBI was never actually involved in the mission. As they try to make sense of the situation, they realize that their lives are in danger and they must fight for their survival.
Where to Watch “The Contract”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Contract”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Contract” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Contract” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Contract