- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He’d take on anyone, at anything, anytime.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 1965-10-15
- Runtime: 102.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $15.3 million
- Production Companies: Filmways Pictures, Solar Productions, Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer
Cast & Crew
Steve McQueen, Edward G. Robinson, Ann, Margret, Karl Malden, Tuesday Weld, Joan Blondell, Rip Torn, Jack Weston, Cab Calloway, Jeff Corey, Theo Marcuse, Milton Selzer, Karl Swenson, Émile Genest, Ron Soble, Irene Tedrow, Midge Ware, Dub Taylor, Harry Hines, Robert DoQui, Olan Soule, Burt Mustin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Cincinnati Kid”
The Cincinnati Kid is a 1965 American drama film directed by Norman Jewison and starring Steve McQueen, Ann-Margret, and Edward G. Robinson. The film tells the story of Eric “The Kid” Stoner (McQueen), a young poker player who takes on the legendary Lancey Howard (Robinson) in a high-stakes poker game.
The film follows The Kid as he arrives in New Orleans to play in a high-stakes poker game. He’s determined to prove himself as the best poker player in the city, and he’s willing to risk it all to do so. He meets a variety of colorful characters along the way, including Shooter (Karl Malden), a gambler who helps him hone his skills, and Christian (Tuesday Weld), a young woman who falls for him.
Meanwhile, The Kid is also being pursued by the ruthless Lancey Howard, the city’s reigning poker champion. Lancey, who is known for his aggressive playing style and willingness to take risks, is determined to win at any cost. He’s also determined to take The Kid down, and he will do whatever it takes to make sure he does so.
The high-stakes game finally arrives, and The Kid and Lancey face off in a battle of wits and nerves. As the game progresses, The Kid must use every bit of skill and courage he has to outwit Lancey and prove himself as the best player in the city. In
Where to Watch “The Cincinnati Kid”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Cincinnati Kid”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Cincinnati Kid” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Cincinnati Kid” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Cincinnati Kid