- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Romance, Drama, Family, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2014-11-23
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Bethany Joy Lenz, John Reardon, Jaeda Lily Miller, William Ainscough, Nicola Cavendish, Tasya Teles, Michael Hogan, Susan Hogan, Greyston Holt, Venus Terzo, Karin Konoval, Christine Willes, Don Thompson, Elizabeth Bowen, Daryl Shuttleworth, Chloe Babcook, Chelsea Miller, Daniel Bacon, Leanne Lapp, Richard Ian Cox, Johanna Marlowe
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Christmas Secret”
The Christmas Secret is a heartwarming holiday drama that follows the story of a single mother, Diane, who is struggling to make ends meet. She works as a nurse and is raising her daughter, Sarah, alone.
One day, Diane receives a mysterious letter from a lawyer informing her that she is the beneficiary of a large inheritance from a distant relative. She is told that she must travel to a small village in the Austrian Alps to claim the inheritance.
Diane is hesitant to leave Sarah behind, but Sarah insists that she go. When Diane arrives in the village, she meets a kindly old man named Herr Schmidt who tells her the story of the inheritance. It turns out that the inheritance comes from a Christmas miracle that occurred in the village many years ago.
Diane is skeptical, but when she finds an old photograph of her grandmother as a young girl in the village, she begins to believe the story. She learns that the miracle was a secret that her grandmother had kept for many years.
Diane eventually discovers the truth about the miracle and the inheritance. She is also reunited with her long-lost father, who reveals to her the true meaning of Christmas. In the end, Diane and Sarah are able to enjoy a wonderful Christmas together.
Where to Watch “The Christmas Secret”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Christmas Secret”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Christmas Secret” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Christmas Secret” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Christmas Secret