- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Thriller, TV Movie, Drama, History
- Release Date: 2013-03-18
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BBC, Science Channel, Erste Weltweit Medien, The Open University, Pictureshow Productions
Cast & Crew
William Hurt, Bruce Greenwood, Joanne Whalley, Brian Dennehy, Kevin McNally, Eve Best, Langley Kirkwood, Henry Goodman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Challenger”
The Challenger is a 2013 drama film directed by Kent Moran. The film stars Kent Moran, Michael Clarke Duncan, S. Epatha Merkerson, and Justin Hartley.
The film tells the story of a young man named Jaden Miller (Moran) who is determined to become a champion boxer despite the odds stacked against him. Jaden is from a broken home and is living in a rough neighborhood. He is determined to make something of himself and turn his life around.
Jaden’s dreams of becoming a champion boxer are put to the test when he is challenged by the reigning champion, the intimidating and powerful boxer, Max (Duncan). Max is a formidable opponent and Jaden is determined to prove himself.
Jaden’s friends and family, including his supportive grandmother (Merkerson) and his best friend (Hartley), all encourage him to pursue his dreams. Jaden trains hard and takes the challenge, facing Max in the ring.
The Challenger is an inspiring and uplifting story about a young man’s determination to succeed despite all odds. It is a story of courage, perseverance, and the power of friendship. It is sure to leave viewers feeling inspired and motivated to pursue their own dreams.
Where to Watch “The Challenger”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Challenger”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Challenger” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Challenger” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Challenger