- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You’ll laugh yourself completely out of focus!
- Genres: Comedy, Romance, Drama, Family
- Release Date: 1928-09-10
- Runtime: 76.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer
Cast & Crew
Buster Keaton, Marceline Day, Harold Goodwin, Sidney Bracey, Harry Gribbon, Ray Cooke, Vernon Dent, Harry Keaton, Louise Keaton, Bert Moorhouse, Edward Brophy, Richard Alexander, William Irving
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Cameraman”
The Cameraman is a 1928 American silent comedy film starring Buster Keaton. It is Keaton’s first film for MGM and his last independent production.
The story follows Buster Keaton as he attempts to become a newsreel cameraman. He is an aspiring newsreel cameraman who works as a tintype photographer in a penny arcade. He falls in love with Sally, a beautiful young woman who works for the newsreel company, but she is unimpressed by his attempts to win her affections.
After several failed attempts to get a job as a cameraman, Buster finally manages to get an assignment. He is sent to cover a Chinese revolution, but his inexperience leads to a series of mishaps. He also gets into a rivalry with a rival newsreel cameraman, who is trying to win Sally’s affections.
Buster eventually manages to get the footage he needs and returns to the newsreel company, where he is finally accepted as a cameraman. He and Sally begin to fall in love, but their relationship is threatened by the rival cameraman. In the end, Buster manages to win Sally’s heart and prove himself as a cameraman.
Where to Watch “The Cameraman”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Cameraman”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Cameraman” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Cameraman” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Cameraman