- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They’re back to save America from the ’90s.
- Genres: Family, Comedy
- Release Date: 1995-02-16
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Paramount
Cast & Crew
Shelley Long, Gary Cole, Christine Taylor, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Jennifer Elise Cox, Paul Sutera, Olivia Hack, Jesse Lee Soffer, Henriette Mantel, David Graf, Florence Henderson, Jack Noseworthy, Megan Ward, Jean Smart, Michael McKean, Alanna Ubach, Shane Conrad, Marissa Ribisi, R.D. Robb, RuPaul, Keone Young, Tamara Mello, Peter Tork, Micky Dolenz, Davy Jones, David Proval, Arnold F. Turner, Shannah Laumeister Stern, David Leisure, Jennifer Blanc, Tully Jensen, Robert Rothwell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Brady Bunch Movie”
The Brady Bunch Movie is a 1995 American comedy film based on the 1969–1974 television series The Brady Bunch. The film follows the original Brady family, who are living in the 1990s.
The film begins with Mike and Carol Brady, played by Gary Cole and Shelley Long, living in a Los Angeles suburb with their three sons, Greg, Peter, and Bobby, and their three daughters, Marcia, Jan, and Cindy. Mike is a real estate developer who is struggling to get his latest project off the ground. Meanwhile, Carol is a stay-at-home mom who is trying to keep the family together.
One day, Mike and Carol receive a visit from their old friend, Alice Nelson, played by Henriette Mantel. Alice informs the family that the city is planning to demolish their house to make way for a freeway. The Bradys must move out within 30 days or they will be evicted.
The Bradys decide to fight the city and try to get the freeway project stopped. To do this, they must prove that their house is a historical landmark. With Alice’s help, they set out to gather the evidence they need.
The Bradys enlist the help of their neighbor, Mr. Dittmeyer, played by Michael McKean. He helps them research the history of their house and uncover evidence that it is a historical landmark.
Meanwhile, the Bradys also begin
Where to Watch “The Brady Bunch Movie”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Brady Bunch Movie”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Brady Bunch Movie” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Brady Bunch Movie” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Brady Bunch Movie