- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: How far would you go for a lost love?
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2017-01-13
- Runtime: 107.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Iron Ocean Films, Nine Nights, Darwin Collective The
Cast & Crew
Jason Sudeikis, Maisie Williams, Jessica Biel, Mary Steenburgen, Orlando Jones, Paul Reiser, Joshua Mikel, Jayson Warner Smith, Richard Robichaux, Russ Russo, Christopher Gehrman, Wendy Miklovic, George Wilson, Cailey Fleming, Natalie Mejer, Sheldon Frett, Madeleine Woolner, Darnekia Dowl, Ian Belgard
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Book of Love”
The Book of Love tells the story of Henry, a lonely architect who lives a solitary life in New York City. He is struggling to come to terms with the death of his wife and the loss of their beloved son.
One day, Henry discovers a mysterious book in a bookstore. The book is called “The Book of Love” and it contains a collection of beautiful stories about love and relationships. Henry is captivated by the stories and begins to read them.
As he reads, Henry finds himself drawn into the stories and begins to feel a connection with the characters. He finds himself longing for the kind of love he once shared with his wife and son.
Henry begins to search for the mysterious author of the book. He discovers that the author is a woman named Millie, who is living in an old house on the outskirts of the city.
Henry visits Millie and discovers that she is a reclusive old woman who has been writing stories about love for many years. She tells Henry that she has been writing the stories in order to remember the love she once shared with her own husband and son, who both died in a car accident many years ago.
Henry and Millie form a bond as they share their stories and memories of love. As they get to know each other better, Henry begins to fall in love with Millie and she with him.
The Book of Love is a beautiful story about the power of love
Where to Watch “The Book of Love”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Book of Love”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Book of Love” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Book of Love” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Book of Love