- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Family, Adventure
- Release Date: 1983-03-25
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $9.8 million
- Production Companies: American Zoetrope
Cast & Crew
Kelly Reno, Vincent Spano, Allen Garfield, Woody Strode, Ferdy Mayne, Jodi Thelen, Teri Garr, Doghmi Larbi, Angelo Infanti, Luigi Mezzanotte, Franco Citti, Robert Behling
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Black Stallion Returns”
The Black Stallion Returns is a 1983 American adventure drama film directed by Robert Dalva and starring Kelly Reno, Teri Garr, and Vincent Spano. The film is the sequel to the 1979 film The Black Stallion, and is based on the novel of the same name by Walter Farley.
The film begins with Alec Ramsey (Kelly Reno) and his horse, the Black, living on his family’s farm in Kentucky. Alec is still mourning the death of his father, and he and the Black are not getting along. One day, Alec and the Black stumble upon a mysterious Arabian horse while out riding. Alec takes a liking to the horse and names him “The Sheik.”
Meanwhile, a group of horse thieves called the “Barbarians” are on the loose in the area, and Alec and the Black are soon caught up in their schemes. The Barbarians kidnap Alec and the Black and take them to their hideout in the desert.
At the hideout, Alec meets the Barbarians’ leader, a mysterious man named “The Rider” who is determined to get his hands on The Sheik. The Rider reveals that he is actually the long-lost son of an Arabian prince, and he needs The Sheik to reclaim his birthright.
Alec and the Black must now work together to outwit the Barbarians and save The Sheik. Along the way, Alec and the Black learn to trust each other and forge
Where to Watch “The Black Stallion Returns”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Black Stallion Returns”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Black Stallion Returns” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Black Stallion Returns” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Black Stallion Returns