- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: One nation under the influence
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2020-08-28
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: LD Entertainment, American High
Cast & Crew
Skyler Gisondo, Dexter Darden, Eduardo Franco, Vince Vaughn, Grace Van Dien, Esteban Benito, Eileen Galindo, Marta Piekarz, Zainne Saleh, Brittany Garms, Natalie Paige Goldberg, Ian Soares, Hayes MacArthur, Ryan Joseph Long
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Binge”
The Binge is a comedy set in a world where all drugs and alcohol are illegal, except for one night a year, when all restrictions are lifted for an epic, anything-goes party called The Binge.
High school senior Griffin (Skyler Gisondo) is determined to make the most of the night, but his plans are complicated by the various cliques in his school. His best friend, Hags (Dexter Darden), is a party animal who wants to take full advantage of the night’s freedoms, while his arch-nemesis, Andrew (Eduardo Franco), is determined to ruin Griffin’s plans.
Griffin, Hags, and their friends embark on an epic night of partying, drinking, and drug use, but their plans are complicated by a rival group of teens led by Andrew, who is determined to keep them from having a good time. As the night progresses, Griffin and his friends must battle against Andrew and his gang, while also trying to survive the night without getting in too much trouble.
The Binge is a wild and hilarious ride full of outrageous antics, wild parties, and plenty of laughs. It’s a fun and entertaining look at teenage rebellion and the lengths some teens will go to for a good time.
Where to Watch “The Binge”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Binge”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Binge” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Binge” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Binge