- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s never too late to start acting like a family.
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2013-04-25
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $35.0 million
- Revenue: $21.8 million
- Production Companies: Millennium Films, Two Ton Films
Cast & Crew
Robert De Niro, Diane Keaton, Amanda Seyfried, Susan Sarandon, Katherine Heigl, Topher Grace, Robin Williams, Ben Barnes, Christa Campbell, Kyle Bornheimer, Christine Ebersole, David Rasche, Patricia Rae, Ana Ayora, Megan Ketch, Ian Blackman, Shana Dowdeswell, Doug Torres, Marvina Vinique, Joshua Nelson, Quincy Dunn, Baker, Sylvia Kauders, Edmund Lyndeck, John V. Barbieri
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Big Wedding”
The Big Wedding is a romantic comedy set in the present day that follows the story of Don and Ellie Griffin, a long-divorced couple who must pretend to still be married for the sake of their adopted son’s traditional Catholic wedding.
Don and Ellie are forced to put aside their differences and reunite at the wedding of their adopted son Alejandro, who is marrying the daughter of a wealthy Colombian businessman. As the wedding approaches, Don and Ellie’s families and friends gather for the festivities.
Don and Ellie’s children, Lyla and Jared, are both in attendance, as well as Don’s current girlfriend, Bebe, and Ellie’s ex-fiance, David. All the while, Don and Ellie struggle to keep up the charade of being happily married, while also trying to keep their true feelings for each other in check.
The wedding day brings with it plenty of chaos and comedy, as Don and Ellie’s families clash and secrets are revealed. In the end, Don and Ellie come to realize that their love for each other has never truly gone away, and they embark on a new journey together.
Where to Watch “The Big Wedding”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Big Wedding”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Big Wedding” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Big Wedding” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Big Wedding