- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The epic of the American doughboy!
- Genres: Drama, Romance, War
- Release Date: 1925-11-05
- Runtime: 151.0 min
- Budget: $0.4 million
- Revenue: $20.0 million
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer
Cast & Crew
John Gilbert, Renée Adorée, Hobart Bosworth, Claire McDowell, Claire Adams, Robert Ober, Tom O’Brien, Karl Dane, Rosita Marstini, Julanne Johnston, Kathleen Key, Carl Roup
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Big Parade”
The Big Parade is a 1925 silent film directed by King Vidor. It is a story of the trials and tribulations of three American soldiers during World War I.
The movie begins with the enlistment of three young men, James Apperson (John Gilbert), Slim (Karl Dane) and Bull (Tom O’Brien). They are sent to France to fight in the war and are assigned to the same unit.
The three men become good friends and experience the horrors of war together. They witness the destruction caused by the battles, as well as the heroism of their fellow soldiers.
The three men are eventually assigned to the front lines and face the enemy in battle. They are eventually forced to retreat and are captured by the Germans.
The three men are taken to a German prison camp, where they are treated poorly and are forced to work hard labor. They eventually escape and make their way back to the American lines.
The three men are reunited with their unit and go on to fight in the Battle of Belleau Wood. During the battle, James is killed and Slim and Bull are both wounded.
The movie ends with Slim and Bull returning home to the United States. They are welcomed home as heroes and are honored for their bravery and sacrifice.
Where to Watch “The Big Parade”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Big Parade”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Big Parade” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Big Parade” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Big Parade