- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Where the only rule is to stay alive.
- Genres: Action, Comedy
- Release Date: 1980-09-10
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Jackie Chan, José Ferrer, Kristine DeBell, Mako, Ron Max, David Sheiner, Rosalind Chao, Lenny Montana, Pat E. Johnson, Mary Ellen O’Neill, H.B. Haggerty, Chi Chaoli, Joycelyne Lew, Peter Marc Jacobson, Gene LeBell, Larry Drake
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Big Brawl”
The Big Brawl is an action-packed martial arts film released in 1980. It stars Jackie Chan as Jerry Kwan, a Chinese-American martial artist who is sent to Chicago by his father to participate in a martial arts tournament.
The tournament is a front for a mob boss’s illegal gambling operation, and Jerry soon finds himself caught up in the middle of a mob war. With the help of his friends, Jerry must fight his way to the top of the tournament and take down the mob boss.
The film follows Jerry as he battles his way through the tournament, taking on opponents of various martial arts styles. Along the way, he must also face off against the mob boss’s henchmen, who are determined to take him down.
The Big Brawl features spectacular martial arts action, as well as some comedic moments. In the end, Jerry must use all of his skills to defeat the mob boss and save his friends.
Where to Watch “The Big Brawl”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Big Brawl”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Big Brawl” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Big Brawl” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Big Brawl