- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1985-01-01
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Golden Harvest Company Ltd.-G.T. Productions
Cast & Crew
Lance Sloane, Kim Evenson, Sylvia Kristel, Ron Thomas, Robert Anthony Marcucci, Kenneth Ian Davis, Stephanie Blake, Con Covert, Monique Gabrielle, Jill Terashita
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Big Bet”
The Big Bet is a 1985 comedy movie about two friends, Jeff and Tom, who make a bet to see who can make the most money in one week. Jeff, an ambitious and confident young man, is determined to prove that he can make more money than Tom.
The two friends begin their competition by making a series of small bets. Tom quickly finds success with a few lucky wins, while Jeff struggles to find his footing. Jeff soon realizes that he needs to take bigger risks if he wants to make more money.
He decides to invest in a failing business venture, which he believes has potential. With the help of his friend, Jeff is able to turn the business around and make a fortune. Meanwhile, Tom has been gambling his winnings away and is now in debt.
The two friends eventually come to a head-to-head showdown, with Jeff’s business venture on the line. Will Jeff be able to prove that his risk-taking strategy pays off, or will Tom’s luck finally run out?
The Big Bet is a fun and exciting comedy that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With plenty of twists and turns, this movie is sure to keep you guessing until the very end.
Where to Watch “The Big Bet”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Big Bet”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Big Bet” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Big Bet” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Big Bet