- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Bad Seed
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2018-09-09
- Runtime: 84.0
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Television, Front Street Pictures, The Wolper Organization, Warner Horizon Unscripted & Alternative Television, Loweprofile
Cast & Crew
Rob Lowe, Mckenna Grace, Sarah Dugdale, Cara Buono, Patty McCormack, Marci T. House, Luke Roessler, Ema Mlinar, Harold Weathersbee, Nevis Unipan, Anna Dickey, Juliet Hindle, Lucas Steagall, Carly Bentall, Kate Isaac, John Emmet Tracy, Robert Egger, Shauna Johannesen
The Bad Seed is a 1956 American psychological horror-thriller film directed by Mervyn LeRoy, based on the 1954 play of the same name by Maxwell Anderson. The film stars Nancy Kelly, Patty McCormack, Henry Jones, Eileen Heckart, Evelyn Varden, and William Hopper.
The film tells the story of Christine Penmark, a seemingly perfect mother and wife, who is unaware that her daughter Rhoda is a psychopathic killer. Rhoda is a seemingly sweet and innocent eight-year-old girl, but underneath her angelic exterior lurks a dangerous and calculating sociopath. After a series of mysterious deaths, Christine begins to suspect that her daughter is responsible.
Christine’s suspicions are confirmed when she discovers evidence linking Rhoda to the deaths. Desperate to protect her daughter, Christine attempts to cover up the truth. But as the evidence against Rhoda mounts, Christine is forced to confront the reality of her daughter’s dark nature.
The Bad Seed is a gripping psychological thriller that explores the depths of a mother’s love and the power of evil. It is a tense and suspenseful film that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats until the shocking finale.
How & Where to Watch “The Bad Seed”
Wondering where to watch The Bad Seed?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Bad Seed.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Bad Seed” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Bad Seed” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Bad Seed