- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Best school trip ever!
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2015-08-21
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Tiger Aspect Productions, Cave Bear Productions
Cast & Crew
Jack Whitehall, Harry Enfield, Mathew Horne, Sarah Solemani, Joanna Scanlan, Talulah Riley, Jeremy Irvine, Iain Glen, Charlie Wernham, Nikki Runeckles, Weruche Opia, Kae Alexander, Ethan Lawrence, Layton Williams, Jack Binstead, Bruce Mackinnon, Hilary Gish, Sheila Reid, Tom Davis, David Gant, Steve Speirs, Marc Wootton, Steve Oram, Max Rinehart, Lindsay Adams, Josh Taylor, Clarke Peters, Stuart Davidson, Greg James
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Bad Education Movie”
The Bad Education Movie follows Alfie Wickers (Jack Whitehall), an unconventional and disheveled history teacher at Abbey Grove School. Despite his best efforts, his unorthodox teaching methods and general lack of discipline often land him in trouble with the headmaster, Mr. Fraser (Matthew Horne).
Alfie’s life takes a dramatic turn when he discovers that his class is about to take a school trip to Cornwall. Desperate to make a good impression, Alfie decides to take the class on a secret detour to a music festival in Wales.
With the help of his best friend, fellow teacher and fellow rebel Mr. Gillibrand (Mathew Horne), Alfie embarks on a wild and chaotic journey of self-discovery. Along the way, he and the students must contend with wild animals, angry farmers, and the occasional police officer.
The Bad Education Movie is a hilarious and heartfelt coming-of-age comedy about learning to be yourself, no matter what the cost. Along with its laugh-out-loud moments, the film also offers a heartfelt message about the power of friendship and the importance of following your dreams.
Where to Watch “The Bad Education Movie”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Bad Education Movie”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Bad Education Movie” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Bad Education Movie” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Bad Education Movie